A wide variety
of baits and
Fishing from 7.00am till dusk.
Barbless hooks only.
Please note: Fishery feed pellets only to be used.
- All nets must be dipped before fishing.
- BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY - Max hook size 10.
- Groundbait in Feeder or pole cups only.
- All keepnets must be carp friendly.
- No fish over 3lb kept in nets.
- All keepnets to be taken out from 12pm till
- No Floating pole. No Surface Fishing.
- No feeding floating baits (No feeding floating
- No rods to be left unattended at any time.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
at all times.
- Bite alarm volume to be kept at a minimum.
- Please handle fish with hands or nets (NO towels).
- NO night fishing.
- Clear all rubbish off your peg.
- Must have at least 6inch hook length.
- Must have landing net and disgorger prior to fishing.
- No braid allowed.
- No Cat or Dog meat.
- Bread use to be kept to a minimum.
- Saltfleetby Fisheries feed pellets only to be used.
- 2kg of groundbait allowance per day.
- No Nuts, boilies or seed baits except sweet corn and hemp.
- No fixed rigs, all leads and feeders must be free running up
- Do not tumble fish down into keepnets, place in using
- Do not stand up or walk around with fish, return them to the
water using a landing net, as soon as possible.
- Please respect other people fishing and keep noise to a
- Please do not throw unwanted bait into the water or leave on
- Do not drive on the grass, unless permission given by
It is an an offence to
remove or introduce fish to these ponds. These ponds are
dangerous, persons who go near these ponds must accept risk of
injury to themselves and others.
|THE MANAGEMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHILST USING THESE
ANYONE FOUND NOT ABIDING BY THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE.
Back to Top